After more than 40 years of service and thousands of delighted customers, we’ve gotten a sense of microscope trends over the years. Some vary by industry, some vary by client, but some products are always in our customers’ minds. Check out these high-demand microscopes for industry and researchers.
If you work in quality control/assurance, failure analysis, research and development, or in forensics, searching for the detail can take up a lot of your time in microscopy. The DVM6 is one of many high-demand microscopes for researchers because it is a fast, reliable and easy to use solution that combines outstanding optics, intuitive operation, and smart software to save you time.
The Leica DVM6 has top notch optics that the Leica brand is famous for. Choose from different integrated LED illumination options and reveal more details. Capture your image in natural colors with a high-resolution camera.
This model allows for easily reproducible results, which saves you and your team precious time. Here’s how the Leica DVM6 makes it possible:
- Zoom range is continuously encoded and calibrated
- Fast-change objectives are automatically recognized and calibrated
- All instrument components are sensor-controlled
- All settings saved with every image, e.g. illumination, position, magnification
- Create a report for 2D and 3D measurements with one click
Moreover, with the DVM6, you can get from the big picture to smallest details in an instant. You can seamlessly carry on working even if changing objective is required. The sample always stays in focus and no pre-adjustments are needed. With the tilting function you can observe your sample from different angles from up to ±60°.
Leica DMi8 M / C / A
Being ahead of the competition is what drives your business. No matter if you work in metallography, medical device manufacturing or microelectronics, speed is essential. The Leica DMi8 series can be tailored to exactly your needs. And the best part is: you can combine Leica optical quality, a wide range of contrast modes, and intuitive software in one system to help you speed up your workflow.
Inverted microscopes enable you to save time and money. Unlike upright microscopes you can simply put your specimen on the stage, focus onto the surface once and have it focused for all magnifications and further samples. And because the objectives are positioned below the stage the risk of collision with the sample is reduced, making it one example of perfect microscopes for researchers.
Benefit from the cost-effective manual version of the Leica DMi8 include:
- 6-fold M25 objective turret
- Contrast techniques: Brightfield, Polorization, and Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- LED illumination for all contrast modes
Not only is the Leica DMi8 customizable, it is also affordable. You can create the perfect tool for your work and tailor the system to fit your budget, application needs and preferences. Invest in the features you need for your work now – and be prepared for future requirements!
Leica S9E, S9D, and S9i Stereomicroscopes
Continuously improving production, keeping defect rates low, and fulfilling customer requests in order to stay competitive can be very challenging. Leica has developed the S9 stereomicroscope series to help you cope with these challenges.
Sample inspection and manipulation under the microscope can be conveniently performed with the 122 mm working distance of all S9 stereo microscopes.
These microscopes have several robust features:
- See more in Z: Exclusive FusionOptics technology from Leica provides high resolution with high depth of field, with 9:1 zoom, 6.1x-55x magnification, 250 lp/mm resolution and 122mm working distance.
- Easy training: Camera-ready or integrated camera configurations add versatility for training and sharing.
- Easy documentation: Leica software is included for quick, easy, and repeatable measurements and documentation.
For analog microscope inspections the S9 E is an indispensable asset. It provides a cost effective solution with fast return on investment. Like all other S9 stereo microscopes, it offers:
- 12 mm depth of field and FusionOptics technology for a natural viewing perception and fast results
- 6.1x-55x magnification and a 9:1 zoom range for quick changes from overview to details
- 122 mm working distance for convenient and ergonomic manipulations under the microscope
- Click-stops to work with reproducible zoom settings
- Apochromatically corrected optics to reduce color fringes
For more information on the Leica S9E stereo microscope and other high quality advanced imaging products, contact Nuhsbaum today. Our sales reps and imaging specialists will design a system customized to your unique needs.