ZEISS Axio Observer for Materials
For Investigation, Development and Analysis of Materials
Take advantage of the inverted construction of Axio Observer to investigate metallography samples in no time at all. There’s no need to refocus, even when changing magnification or switching metallurgical samples.
Axio Observer combines the proven quality of ZEISS optics with automated components. Profit from reliability and reproducibility.
Using dedicated software modules you can analyze, for example, non-metallic inclusions and grain sizes.
Axio Observer is your open imaging platform: invest in only the features you need today. As requirements change, a simple upgrade keeps your system ready for all materials applications.
Save Time in Metallographic Investigations
- Save time in both sample preparation and investigation with Axio Observer.
- Its inverted design facilitates parallel alignment to the objective lens.
- Observe more samples in less time: simply put your specimen on the stage, focus once and keep the focus for all further magnifications and samples.
- ESave Time
- EReliable Results
- EInvest only in the features you need now
- EChoose between encoded or motorized components and a range of accessories
Count on Reliable Results and Brilliant Images
- You will appreciate the stable imaging conditions of Axio Observer, especially when working with high magnifications.
- Homogeneous illumination across the entire field of view produces brilliant images. You will get reliable, reproducible results every time, thanks to the proven optical quality of ZEISS combined with automated components.
- Profit from short time-to-image for your metallographic structure analysis with dedicated software modules, e.g. NMI, Grains, Multiphase.