Axio Zoom.V16 for Materials
Stereo Zoom Microscope for Large Fields
The on-axis zoom microscope Axio Zoom.V16 delivers both high resolution and a zoom range of 16x. Zoom seamlessly from overview to the smallest details – with a large free working distance and a single objective. Quickly and easily stitch large tile-images at low to medium magnification with impressive double resolution.
Zoom between Detail And Large Object
Your Axio Zoom.V16 combines its 16x zoom with a high numerical aperture and large working distance: even at low and medium magnifications you achieve resolutions up to twice as high. Don’t waste your time stitching tile-images: image entire components with just a few shots. Work up to four times faster, achieve results in a more effective way and reduce sources of error.
- EZoom between detail and large object
- EThe zoom microscope that’s made for your application
- EDiscover textures at high magnification
The Zoom Microscope That’s Made for Your Application
Select the ideal mode for your application at the touch of a button. The eZoom of Axio Zoom.V16 works with a motorized iris diaphragm coupled to the zoom. Simply select the best mode for your purpose:
- Brightness mode: Observe fluorescence images over the complete zoom range with highest possible brightness.
- Eyepiece mode: This is ideal if you work mainly with ocular observation using conventional illumination. You zoom from large object fields with maximum depth of field to high magnifications with maximum resolution.
- Camera mode: Axio Zoom.V16 adapts to the performance of your camera. You get an optimal relation between resolution and depth of field across the whole zoom range.
Precision eZoom Images – Twice as Sharp
The zoom body is the core of stereo and zoom microscopes. When zooming, lenses have to be positioned precisely. Until now, a metal component milled with great care would determine the exactness of this movement, and with it the optical quality of your microscope.
eZoom replaces the mechanical curve with an electronic one. Stepping motors position the moveable lenses precisely and take the tolerances of the individual lenses into account. Each zoom body describes its own zoom curve and captures visibly more details. eZoom follows the base line for image sharpness over the magnification range with a doubled precision, compared to a mechanical zoom body. Program zoom curves individually.