ZEISS Stemi 508 Greenough Stereo Microscope
Equipped with apochromatic optics you acquire images of outstanding image contrast and color accuracy. Its mechanics is designed for heavy workloads. With the large up to 36 mm object field you always keep the overview of your sample. The 8:1 zoom then allows to bring details up to 50× magnification. Add interchangeable optics and observe an area of up to 122 mm. Stemi 508 offers better ergonomics than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope: The low viewing angle of 35° lets you keep a relaxed posture even after hours of work.
Large Field of View and Apochromatic Correction
- ZEISS Stemi 508’s apochromatic zoom optics* and efficient stray light suppression give you a crisp three-dimensional image, distortion-free, without color fringes.
- Visualize objects in fields of view up to 122 mm.The large 8:1 zoom lets you observe even minute structures in high contrast.
- Use interchangeable apochromatic front optics and eyepieces to reach any magnification between 2× and 250×. Double your resolution or enjoy large working distances up to 287 mm without compromising optical quality.
- ELarge Field of View
- EErgonomical Design
- EDesigned for Heavy Workloads
- EVariety of Stands
Precise Mechanics for Heavy Workloads
- Stemi 508 is designed for heavy workloads, using durable and reliable mechanics.
- Enjoy a well-balanced 3D impression: whether you zoom continuously variable or in reproducible mode by activating click stops – the image stays sharply focused over the whole magnification range.
- Thanks to the low viewing angle of 35°, Stemi 508 is more ergonomic than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope. You appreciate a comfortable posture even if you work on the microscope for long hours.
Created for All Your Applications
- Choose from compact stands to flexible and stable boom stands, from basic transmitted light to polarization contrast to get exactly what you need for your application.
- Position your specimen precisely by adding a gliding, tilting or rotating polarization stage.
- With Stemi 508 doc, there’s always a c-mount adapter for ZEISS Axiocam cameras included – interchangeable, to adapt any SLR camera or camcorder